• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Engine

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting extra mpgs and saving that 500 DOES take time or man power. That also turns into money being spent.

For businesses, saving money usually costs money. Obviously if it costs more to save less then it isnt worth it.
Let Paul Elio determine the trade off point with his very experienced and knowledgeable board members. Speculation over things we don't fully know/understand does nothing to change things and provides no monetary value. If you or someone has access to the EM financials to provide Mr Elio consultant services then I'm sure you will be hired. Let them do their jobs and soon we will have our Elios.

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let Paul Elio determine the trade off point with his very experienced and knowledgeable board members. Speculation over things we don't fully know/understand does nothing to change things and provides no monetary value. If you or someone has access to the EM financials to provide Mr Elio consultant services then I'm sure you will be hired. Let them do their jobs and soon we will have our Elios.

Well we do know that R&D costs money. We also know that trying to save money takes time and costs money. (That isn't speculation).

And I would love to go over their financials....i really would.

Top Bottom