• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "let's Argue Over Colors And What Elio 'said'" Thread

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're doing very good, but now it's my turn. You missed the point. I am not the guy that thinks anything is banned. The other guy is the one I was chastising, and he used the word "ban" instead of "banned" and that's why in his quote I put "sic" after "ban", I teach English... and you need a lesson also. LOL
When you have gone back and found out what was being discussed then come back and tell us about your teaching position and just how you teach comprehension of the written words.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That makes it even worse, his thread and he can't even keep up with what is going on and has to start attacking people without knowing what is being said.

A post earlier by Zelio, mentioned that this person had not been on the site in some time (gee that's too bad).
Serious car color talk is not something to be messed with or added on to with trivia.
It may be a while before he returns, when he does I will rib him with no mercy.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you have gone back and found out what was being discussed then come back and tell us about your teaching position and just how you teach comprehension of the written words.
While your post wasn't profane, it wasn't very friendly either. You could have stated your point a little more politely. I dismissed him when he called me out, and just left it alone.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't matter whose thread it is there is no excuse for his personal attacks or offensive comments on the forum. If you can't stand dissenting opinions or criticism This isn't a place for you.
Agreed. I'm not defending his language, or his behavior, just pointing out the obvious outcome when someone basically is calling you a liar.

Top Bottom