• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "let's Argue Over Colors And What Elio 'said'" Thread

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm not defending his language, or his behavior, just pointing out the obvious outcome when someone basically is calling you a liar.

That is pure BS..... I think another internet HOAX got you!

The other guy is the one I was chastising, and he used the word "ban" instead of "banned" and that's why in his quote I put "sic" after "ban", I teach English... and you need a lesson also. LOL

Seems he can "chastise" but he can not take being corrected and has to escalate it when corrected.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for others, but I didn't interpret your comment as a correction.
Get with the thread.....we were talking about the color of LIGHTS that people put on their cars.....now how about backing up and punting......

The first one was.........then as I read through with more and more comments directed toward me I guess I lost it..,... It happens.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The first one was.........then as I read through with more and more comments directed toward me I guess I lost it..,... It happens.

Buck up, we all get a little outta Plumb, sometimes. It looks like you made it back OK.lol I did it with the '3Card' flair up a while back and made it back.
I'm just Glad that, our discussions of the Elio is not a 'Contact Sport'. That could really get messy.

This could be the Key to our Happy Elio Family.

Happines is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YIKES!!! I leave for a few hours to go see the movie Interstellar and all hell breaks loose here! I agree with eddie66, "Time to put it to bed." I'm now going to have a nice rye whiskey on the rocks and check back later. Hopefully, everyone will be in the good-natured swing of things by then. o_O
How was that movie?? I was going to go, but my wife didn't want to see it.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just putting out feelers for those who would make great student recruits to attend my class on "how to be obnoxious" .
Amazing the numbers of who would qualify here. Of Course I can probably get you-know-who a scholarship. LOL
I vote to call this thread; "anything to do with outward appearance". lights camera action;

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buck up, we all get a little outta Plumb, sometimes. It looks like you made it back OK.lol I did it with the '3Card' flair up a while back and made it back.
I'm just Glad that, our discussions of the Elio is not a 'Contact Sport'. That could really get messy.

This could be the Key to our Happy Elio Family.

Happines is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns
Been there, done that. Then he came back as his neice.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YIKES!!! I leave for a few hours to go see the movie Interstellar and all hell breaks loose here! I agree with eddie66, "Time to put it to bed." I'm now going to have a nice rye whiskey on the rocks and check back later. Hopefully, everyone will be in the good-natured swing of things by then. o_O
How was that movie?? I was going to go, but my wife didn't want to see it.

I really enjoyed the movie – glad I went to see it on the big screen. I think the last movie I saw was Gravity which I enjoyed, but Interstellar was much better. However, if you’d rather have your wife with you tell her it’s a love story – which in the end it was.

If your wife really doesn’t want to go see the movie then leave her at home and go see it yourself. That’s what I did and had a bag of popcorn all to myself. :p

Top Bottom