• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Will Have To Behave!

OHNOELIO'S

Elio Fan
Reaction score
does anyone know about license for the elio's . live in towson md . don't want to keep getting stop going to work everyday? lol commute time in going to double !!! maybe should bring coffee and bagels/cream cheese. really smooth them over and forget why they pulled me ovr 5 x in a week . hahaha
spread the word. driving black elio coming you way watch out now, rolling rolling in my elio !!!!!!!!!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
does anyone know about license for the elio's . live in towson md . don't want to keep getting stop going to work everyday? lol commute time in going to double !!! maybe should bring coffee and bagels/cream cheese. really smooth them over and forget why they pulled me ovr 5 x in a week . hahaha
spread the word. driving black elio coming you way watch out now, rolling rolling in my elio !!!!!!!!!
Department of Motor Vehicles In MD has your answer. Unless otherwise informed you are a motorcycle.

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe for the first year, but after that, we may just be one of thousands then millions on the road.
We're looking to stand out. That's part of the fun. But if it catches on, it will be short lived.

Even if/when it catches on, it will take years before these things are seen on a regular basis...I would say the novelty takes at least 3-5 years after production begins before it starts to wear off...

Top Bottom