• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you think this would solve the problem with the spray off the front wheels?

13001257_standard.jpg

It's probably wishful thinking, but I would love it if they would offer an option where you could get the P3 rear end with the roadster fenders. It would look so much classier than what they are offering now. I'm such a great auto designer, I just can't believe they haven't offered me a job yet. :rolleyes:

Your modesty is truly underwhelming.
When you get your own Elio you will be free to try all of your ideas.

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After looking at the options on the new "my elio" page on eliomotors.com, the base blue and base green are both looking at lot more appealing to me. This is probably going to come down to me having to see them in person before I make my final decision. But just based on what I see on the computer screen, they each hit me with a different feeling (like I guess all colors do). Not sure which one I want to live with for the next 10 years after purchase. Either the more relaxing blue, or the more flashy green / orange. :juggle:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After looking at the options on the new "my elio" page on eliomotors.com, the base blue and base green are both looking at lot more appealing to me. This is probably going to come down to me having to see them in person before I make my final decision. But just based on what I see on the computer screen, they each hit me with a different feeling (like I guess all colors do). Not sure which one I want to live with for the next 10 years after purchase. Either the more relaxing blue, or the more flashy green / orange. :juggle:
good to "see ya"

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to be visible, i want the car to be cool in the summer... I am conflicted. Red looks great and is my current first choice, but I could easily see myself getting the orange or green, or hell even the white... I really want to see some color samples of the finished product before I select... or at least some really good pictures of the final colors on the real vehicles...

Top Bottom