• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have a silver one... with a p3 rear end and the roadster fenders please.

13001257-standard.jpg
But with the rear tire open like that, you'll have a rooster tail driving in the rain and filth covering the plate, taillight, and back hatch; would have to put a mud flap on it; same goes for the spray off the front wheels.
While it looks nice, the drawbacks aren't worth it.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But with the rear tire open like that, you'll have a rooster tail driving in the rain and filth covering the plate, taillight, and back hatch; would have to put a mud flap on it; same goes for the spray off the front wheels.
While it looks nice, the drawbacks aren't worth it.

But the rooster tail may also help keep tailgaters off your back end :)

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While it looksnice, the drawbacks aren't worth it.

I posted this some time back and believe it would solve the problem....

1772246kui10.jpg

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt if I can find it but some time back I posted an image of a modification to the rear end that should solve the problem

I posted this some time back and believe it would solve the problem....

1772246kui10.jpg

Looks like it would work :thumb:

If you've ever done a long bike ride in the rain with a "bobbed" back fender you know what it's like to have rain, mud and road debris up and down your back; I've also tried following people that had the same type of fender and

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it would work :thumb:

If you've ever done a long bike ride in the rain with a "bobbed" back fender you know what it's like to have rain, mud and road debris up and down your back; I've also tried following people that had the same type of fender and

Do you think this would solve the problem with the spray off the front wheels?

13001257_standard.jpg

It's probably wishful thinking, but I would love it if they would offer an option where you could get the P3 rear end with the roadster fenders. It would look so much classier than what they are offering now. I'm such a great auto designer, I just can't believe they haven't offered me a job yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom