• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wife says I need to be seen out there on the road. Not because the Elio is so very cool, but because it may seem so very small to the general public.

I've never had a green vehicle, a 3 cylinder powerplant, or a normal 3 wheeled configuration autocycle. So, there we go!

After these many, many months...I am still undecided! I guess it's because, whatever color I get, it won't stay "factory stock" for very long. And the color I get will influence the graphic scheme. Always been partial to "dark over light" (two-tone), and the trailer will have to match! :boink: :becky:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I said I wanted Black (Licorice) in the beginning, and I'm sticking with it.
Why? I just don't have enough pain in my life.
The "Curse of Black" comes with the color; every single spec of dust and dirt will show 30 seconds after you clean it.
Scratches stand out like neon signs; you go anywhere and it gets dirty.
I know all this, and I'm still going to stick with it.

I've owned white, brown, tan, light blue, medium blue and currently I have dark metal flake blue (it's almost black and painful but I can go 3 days).
I've had Red, Green, Sears Turquoise, grey primer, ruddy Brown primer, yellow, silver, did I say white? I've had multiple white cars and trucks, thee most forgiving color for dirt.

But I have never owned a Black Car (Black Bike yes, but that doesn't count).
Since I've never owned one; it time to buy one.

And really, I think it fits it to a T <yes, pun intended>

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I STILL want it hot pink with THIS painted on the hood:
ee9159bdf8249c83f2f1d6ce56537c84.jpg

Cute but Deadly.

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the production model's door handle will be the same color as the paint (ala the P4). I hate that the handle on the P5 doesn't match.

elio-jpg.7555.jpg

And then there's Purple:

1008.jpg

Last edited:

ThreeWheelBurnin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the production model's door handle will be the same color as the paint (ala the P4). I hate that the handle on the P5 doesn't match.

elio-jpg.7555.jpg

And then there's Purple:

1008.jpg
The Prince-mobile!

Right now, I'm thinking Creamsicle, but I'll withhold judgement until I see the other colors on real cars. True Blue is the one I'm most curious about.

Top Bottom