• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Do You Want

What color do you want

• Total voters

RonnieB

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And oddly enough, Red is winning

I'm still sticking with Licorice (Shiny Black)
I like red but according to the stats so do the cops and this is the only reason I do not want red . As for Black in my opinion this is by far the richest color but requires a lot more attention if you want it looking rich all the time. I have had several black cars and it was a love hate relationship.....I loved the color but hated washing it all the time lol :)

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Licorice - But not because I want it black.

I plan to wrap the thing every couple of years. Change it up. New colors, new look.

With black if you have a bit of black door trim peeking through, it will not look as bad as say a bit of red, when the wrap is silver, or green.

-sterling

I was leaning towards red hot until someone posted pictures of cars wrapped with a stainless steel wrap and I was sold. So I am thinking the same thing, licorice then wrapped.

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was leaning towards red hot until someone posted pictures of cars wrapped with a stainless steel wrap and I was sold. So I am thinking the same thing, licorice then wrapped.

Great minds, so they say...

Are you planning on a DIY wrap, or taking it to a shop?

I'm planning to take a week off work and backing the thing into my garage. One panel at a time, take my time. The hard part (for me) is removing all the badging, door handles, and trim. (I hate that. ...but fortunately, only one door handle... Yippee!) I've also purchased a low end vinyl cutter for decals and such...

First wrap, Mario Cart (red w/ blue & white accents & Mario logo on the hood). Couple of years later, Riddler Mobile (metalic purple & green with question marks). Third wrap, Chrome or Copper. Final, peel it all off to sell.

-sterling

Top Bottom