• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

CBXBob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want Elio stock to soar, convince me to sell my shares. Because what ever I do in the stock market, the opposite happens. If I buy, the stock goes down in value, if I sell the stock goes up. When I buy on the dips, it keeps dipping. When I sell on the rise, it keeps rising. The stock market is totally the wrong place for me to be. If I sell the shares in the one other company I have tomorrow, the $2700. investment will net me $150. If I sell tomorrow I'm positive some company will do a take over and the stock will go through the roof. But only if I sell! If I hold, the company will go out of business, sell it's assets, and I'll get $1.50.
Should I sell (and for a change make a few bucks) or hold and watch everyones investment tank?
Actually I believe in the Elio concept, think it could be YUUGE, but based on previous personal experience in the stock market am not confident in my decisions.
What do you think??

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I inaccurately see 3 big rises in the stock price, with dips in between.
E series test results.
Start of the fleet vehicles.
Start of production.
I should sell at each of these, and buy in between. But my luck runs like yours and the first time I sell, the stock will skyrocket and I'll never be able to buy back in.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You should also consider the big dip that should come when EM creates more shares to fund the next stage. That dip will not be caused by flaky human emotions but by true dilution of value. That would be a time to buy as well if your own personal calculus leads you to conclude that this project is unstoppable. A lot of people will over-react to the dilution. That might be a buying opportunity as well - you'll have to decide.

It is going to take money to open retail stores, marshaling areas, purchase inventory, pay workers, etc. The ATVM loan, should it come to pass, is unlikely to be big enough to do it all. Brace yourselves emotionally for the dilution. I doubt Paul will release control, so releasing more stock is the only other likely funding source (however it is structured).

Consider the intrinsic value change from January. Yes, they've dug themselves deeper in the financial hole (as expected), but they have executed the plan. There are more reservation holders, we are much closer to E-series evaluation, pre-production builds, and production.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I inaccurately see 3 big rises in the stock price, with dips in between.
E series test results.
Start of the fleet vehicles.
Start of production.
I should sell at each of these, and buy in between. But my luck runs like yours and the first time I sell, the stock will skyrocket and I'll never be able to buy back in.
The problem is too many people with the money who are doing the same thing.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You all really need to stop looking at the everyday pricing............the market is a LLLLOOONNNGGG term investment....

That said, I DID sell half of mine when it hit $75 :D (Enough to pay for my E !!)
LOL... I was going to do the same thing... took too long to transfer the shares so I could sell and then it headed down. Oh well. Life is paved with lost opportunities.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You all really need to stop looking at the everyday pricing............the market is a LLLLOOONNNGGG term investment....

That said, I DID sell half of mine when it hit $75 :D (Enough to pay for my E !!)
But I think you were the ONLY ONE who sold at that price. I don't think there has been a buyer at that price before or since.

Last edited:
Top Bottom