• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Will Be The Primary Use For Your Elio?

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Elio will be my everyday driver, except for the days nice enough to ride the Harley. I currently have a 2004 Honda Civic with only 150000 miles but plan on getting rid of it around mid-2016 when I think my Elio will be ready. Nobody but me anymore, work two jobs, no long commutes, so anything bigger than the Elio isn't really needed. I've been driving the Honda since I purchased it new in 2004 and even though it has turned out to be the best vehicle I have ever owned, I want something new (that I can afford).

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW. wouldn't it be great if we could get at least a half dozen of us to make this trip. I will block my 2016 calendar as well. How long of a trip do you plan?
It's 3,400 miles from my house to Denali's main gate, and another 350 miles from Denali to the Arctic Circle, so it's a 7,000 mile trip without any side excursions - and I know I'll make plenty. A solid 3 weeks, if not 4.

We'll start a thread after production starts and we start taking delivery of our Elios, and put this thing together!

Top Bottom