• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have and id # 565 and an order # 100000525 don't know when I will get the opportunity to choose my color etc, but will wait patiently til then ! Ignoring the nay-sayers!!

Hi Marauder1,

Just a question, did you put $1000 down when you first ordered your Elio, My order number was #100000401, But I could only placed a $100 down at the time of my first call, it took 2 months for me to come up with the the other $900 and I got the production number #2225...

I kind of kick myself... because I could have had the production number of .... #401... But life does not play that way.... at least for me...

So, If you got a e-mail from Elio Motors and they stated your place in the production line... was #565 ...Your rocking!!

If not... Your still rocking... Your going to be one of the first to get a Elio... First of it's kind to ever be made... History in the making...

When I talked to EM... they stated that I would have about 6-8 weeks to choose my color and my options before production date...

I hope you are planing to travel to the plant and watch your basic Elio assembled... if everything goes right... You should be there on day " three " of start up and I will be there about a week after that... and "Z" with # 6011 will be about three weeks after that....

So Welcome to this Grand Adventure of the History of the making, of Elio Motors....

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road.... " give me a wave "

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I go to the map of prospective buyers, looking around to see other potential owners, and my closest neighbor happens to be # 6910- all in (09/15/2014) $1000 no upgrade- looking great !!?????
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm #7013 all in 08/15/2014, no upgrade $1,000, i.e. I have a HIGHER number than this guy who was all in ONE MONTH LATER than me !!

what the H__ __L is going on??? how is this possible?? Has anyone I always assumed that the list was to be fair now I see this!!!!

Top Bottom