• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I go to the map of prospective buyers, looking around to see other potential owners, and my closest neighbor happens to be # 6910- all in (09/15/2014) $1000 no upgrade- looking great !!?????
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm #7013 all in 08/15/2014, no upgrade $1,000, i.e. I have a HIGHER number than this guy who was all in ONE MONTH LATER than me !!

what the H__ __L is going on??? how is this possible?? Has anyone I always assumed that the list was to be fair now I see this!!!!
For a very long time my name showed no upgrade even though I had upgraded twice. When I got my number I made sure I asked goofyone to list me as yes for upgrade. It may be as simple as that. Or someone could have put in the wrong date. Definitely not worth fretting about. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in on June 5th and received by production number on July 10th; 4846.
Welcome to the Elio family Bob! Kick back and relax, we still have a wait ahead of us. Enjoy the friendly banter, ruffled feathers and insanity of this diversified group, of down home folks, you'll have the pleasure of chatting with!:)

Bob Gallagher

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your welcomes.... I have been watching the forum but just now added my name to the list. I went all in the first day I became aware of the Elio and drove up to Chicago to see it in person, take pictures, etc...shortly there after. I am very pleased to see progress; like the plant, and engine news that we have heard in the last few days! Hope is a good thing and I believe this is going to happen in a year or shortly after:-)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in on June 5th and received by production number on July 10th; 4846.

bob, Congratulations on your number and welcome to the forum where you will find friendly helpful people and the latest information on the development and production of our Elio's. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your contributions. Enjoy the experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great number, you paud up early, good job. My number is 8965. Let 's build these Sweet Rides. SafetyDave from the O.C.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dave Belanger. Not only does Okuma Steve have a great number but he is our number 1 chief of site. He is the one who set up this site and manages it. In my very biased and not at all humble opinion, we have the best of the best both in site and manager. I hope you enjoy spending time here as much as I do. Congratulations on your number also. I tried to copy the link to our Reservation Map & Survey that is also in the Reservation Forum, did not succeed. Completing the survey allows another one of our wonderful leaders, goofyone, to place a marker on our Reservation Map. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :) Z

Last edited:
Top Bottom