• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

Evarance

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your profile had me at "anime" and "cosplay", entered! And if I do not win I will buy one anyway :) Sounds like the type of book that both my son and I would enjoy. Thanks for the heads-up!
You like anime and cosplay too? I actually met my husband at Katsucon in 1998. I think I cosplayed as Belldandy from Oh My Goddess at that one. :D Thank you for your support! Spread the word!

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 63 and haven't been this excited since 2003 when I put a grand down on a Mini sight unseen. That only took 6 months to get with constant gifts and upgrades from Mini to pacify the buyer until final delivery. Hope they start producing them while I'm still able to drive. Sold my Harley because wife wouldn't ride with me. Kids said I was too old to be riding. Hope she'll ride in this. She says I just bought a $100 T shirt. I sure hope she's wrong about that. She aIso mentioned that I didn't show any excitement when we bought her mini van Who gets excited about a mini van?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 63 and haven't been this excited since 2003 when I put a grand down on a Mini sight unseen. That only took 6 months to get with constant gifts and upgrades from Mini to pacify the buyer until final delivery. Hope they start producing them while I'm still able to drive. Sold my Harley because wife wouldn't ride with me. Kids said I was too old to be riding. Hope she'll ride in this. She says I just bought a $100 T shirt. I sure hope she's wrong about that. She aIso mentioned that I didn't show any excitement when we bought her mini van Who gets excited about a mini van?
2barrell, welcome from New Mexico. Hopefully, your wife will like the A/C in the summer and the heater in the winter. Enjoy the journey with us

Top Bottom