• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Moderators?

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Several members have asked me about my background and I have shared some things however I decided I would write a bio and post it and also encourage the other moderators into sharing as much or as little as they feel comfortable with. :)
will eric holder be applying if there is an opening?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmm......... Sundance.....looks like hasn't been around since 2013??? Do you know 'em Z?
Indeed Zelio. I am curious myself. Only 23 post and 9 likes, but a member since Nov. 2013? Maybe a current staff member friend or family?o_O
I was totally surprised and have no idea. There is very little information in his profile. That is the first place I went to look. :-) Z

Speaking of profiles - DWR you need to refill your location field. Okuma Steve had to remove all the data when he did the upgrade. I miss knowing where people are, although I know exactly where you are. :p :rolleyes: :)

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was totally surprised and have no idea. There is very little information in his profile. That is the first place I went to look. :) Z

Speaking of profiles - DWR you need to refill your location field. Okuma Steve had to remove all the data when he did the upgrade. I miss knowing where people are, although I know exactly where you are. :p :rolleyes: :)
Done (I think). Thanks Z. I hadn't noticed.

Top Bottom