• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Moderators?

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okuma Steve mentioned it but most people don't seem to realize they lost a piece of information. Thanks for adding it. :) Z
Back to the topic, did you see this in the feed from Okuma Steve? It's one of those messages you can see, in the feed, but can't click on it. Looks like someone is getting some Mod. training.

Reported Post
Okuma Steve
Just a "how-to" on the Spam Cleaner If you see a spammer it is super easy to clean up the entire mess. Just click their username and it...

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys don't miss much do you? :D

"Sundance" is just a test account. I'm working on some technical stuff an I was seeing how it affected dfferent levels of accounts.

The posts from Sundance are from back when the site first started and I had to talk to myself to get some content going :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You guys don't miss much do you? :D

"Sundance" is just a test account. I'm working on some technical stuff an I was seeing how it affected dfferent levels of accounts.

The posts from Sundance are from back when the site first started and I had to talk to myself to get some content going :D
We live here. :p What do you expect! :p :rolleyes: :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have reported posts always shown up in the feed for you all?
I have not seen them in the feed. Whenever I report spam, I then post it as reported so other members don't have to bother. The very few times I have reported a post I felt inappropriate, I did not post that I had reported it. I assumed it was visible to staff but invisible to other members. Is this not correct? :-) Z

Top Bottom