• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Buy Elio (don't Worry, I'm All In)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not wait 'till Elio is in production before you try to screw it up with batterys?
As far as your age and infirmities....... after you have been defibrillated four or five times in one night while they get you to the OR for a pacemaker installation, come and talk to me.
Until then, enjoy every day as if it is your last.
You never can tell. It might be.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
comment : this thread has moved to a point where post are dancing all around crossing into political commentary .... cross the line and the post will be gone and the thread may well end

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Serious question: For all the talk of self-driving vehicles, I've yet to hear anyone address rural or seriously off-road destinations. I get how such vehicles would work in urban areas, but.... Well, let's just say that I've no interest in an autonomous vehicle until somebody tells me how they handle rock crawling and such.
And hiking. I want an autonomous vehicle to go on hikes for me so I don't have to be bothered with the fun of the actual hike. Rock crawling - the driving is the FUN part. Why would you want that automated? You don't want to automate the fun out of life. I can see a boring commute being automated though I enjoy the driving part there too but to take away rock crawling? No Bueno.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like to drive too, but appreciate the technology and development of autonomous vehicles for those that don't like it, can't drive, or text and chat on the phone while driving.........or when someone that likes to drive is too drunk to drive. Autonomous cars may save your life on the way to or back from the hike or the rock crawling destination.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
comment : this thread has moved to a point where post are dancing all around crossing into political commentary .... cross the line and the post will be gone and the thread may well end
It's difficult to keep politics out of it when so much of it goes unquestioned and only the responses are deemed political. But keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom