• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Your Elio Replaces?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Coss, It looks like he got the frame at the back. The rear bumper is toward the left by about a foot. The framework for the spare underneath is diamond shaped now. It doesn't look good to me.

JBG, I just may take you up on the offer! I'd be happy to do gas n food! Let me see what morning brings. Just had a hot shower and now am icing the foot. Trying to find the silver lining here I guess.

I've been going pretty much since yesterday morning. I think sleep will give me a better view on things.
Good thing I'm off until Weds.
Time to modify it; you live in a good area to do this with it :becky:

upload_2016-1-25_17-53-56.png

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well heck. The Elio now became very important, as far as "I wish I could get it now".

Last night a real idiot was speeding up the road, lost control, came crashing through my yard and totaled 3 1/2 vehicles! Not to forget, two fences and structural damage to my garage!

Wifeys is damaged, but is still safe to drive. My Neon beater is immobile now, as it my old Chevy truck (I love that old truck) and Wifeys old van.

C'mon Elio. I'll wait, but it's really needed right now...

That's terrible, Bert! :eek: Hope the "real idiot" has "real insurance"!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John B Gone. I managed to get the van over enough to accomplish what I needed too.
I'd just like to say how grateful I am for your offer!
Got the "old" Neon started and swapped back some parts. The neighbor came over and asked me "why"? I just looked at the crumpled one and sighed.

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bert that just stinks. He couldn't take out just one vehicle he had to total 3. I'm going to rethink where I put my house on the property. Wanted to be close to the road but maybe several hundred feet back would be better. Guess I'll need to get that tractor with a blade to handle the extra long driveway!;)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In my retirement I would like to have a "hobby" car to have fun with, take to local car shows and tinker on. I was thinking about a 1970 Buick GS455 or a 1967 Mustang, but I think the Elio will be my fun/hobby car.

Get the '67 Mustang (up to '69), and use the Elio as an economical parts runner. :D;)

Top Bottom