• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

06/06/2014 Engadget.com Nj Direct Sales Ban Overturned

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
PJ pj pj .....................if you're going to rant at least have the courtesy mention exactly who you're ranting too or against. It's if you are descending into a diatribe of meaningless dribble. P. S. the last sales floor dealer I dealt with had to go get his manager to protect himself from me. I caught him in so many subtle miss- representations that I think he soiled himself and boy was he pissed at me. His manager had to close the deal for him where upon i promptly informed both of them that I was a net blog leader on that very vehicle and that the shenanigans of the salesman could expect to be well documented for with all the other members of the club. The only problem with the Elio thread here is that there will of necessity be a void of information until full production occurs. This void is all that facilitates your saying completely unsubstantiated poppy cock. You remind me of a drummer marching in the street beating a drum for 3 weeks everyday with out fail. When a curious passerby confronted him as to why he was doing such and apparently stupid thing, the drummer informed the passerby that his drum beating was keeping the Elephants a way. Why that just plain stupid says the passerby. Drummer replies WELL YOU DON'T SEE ANY ELEPHANTS DO YOU?

Last edited:
Top Bottom