• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/15/2014 - Ksla - Elio Motors Announces Delay, Production Expected To Start In 2016

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing new. Expected it for thjs last 6 months.
So why are you here? Oh, I know why...

witch_stirring_pot_hg_clr.gif

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bad thing is 90% on here don't want to face the music.
I can afford the lose but there are some on here that needed a car and was holding on.
Now they will have to spend their money on A VEHICLE AND NOT WAIT ON ELIO.
If it had not been for Caddo Police Jury Paul would let us DRAG this out until the end of the year.
My personal opinion is that this will cook Elio's goose. I pray I'm wrong but if you hadn't put money already
would you now?

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bad thing is 90% on here don't want to face the music.
I can afford the lose but there are some on here that needed a car and was holding on.
Now they will have to spend their money on A VEHICLE AND NOT WAIT ON ELIO.
If it had not been for Caddo Police Jury Paul would let us DRAG this out until the end of the year.
My personal opinion is that this will cook Elio's goose. I pray I'm wrong but if you hadn't put money already
would you now?
So they develop a car, then pay for an engine to be developed from scratch, pay money to go around the country to show off their two cars, have lots of well know people in the car industry get together to develop and build this thing...all the con people out of money? I find that a little hard to believe.

Top Bottom