• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/15/2014 - Ksla - Elio Motors Announces Delay, Production Expected To Start In 2016

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reason for the pic is to have something useful on this page...
mi1jee.jpg

I can't believe how you guys dumb me down so fast!

From one Minnesotan to another, take a chill pill. Ya, sure, you betcha! ;)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just think how much healthier you must feel! Besides... Now you may be around longer to enjoy your Elio when it arrives! My great grandma was a Baldwin. Maybe we can see if we have family connections?
Actually, all Baldwins are related.
Yea, instead of "wasting" my money on Elio, I could have invested in Malboros...

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am disappointed but it's not because of the delay. When it comes to research and development things happen. My only concern is big business. They have a way of influencing our politicians and, lets be honest, the Elio will be a big threat to them. The funding needed to start production may get bogged down by them. If we need something to do to occupy our time before production begins perhaps we should all contact our elected officials and give support to Elio Motors. Let them know we will be watching them and that their votes will have consequences. I remain optimistic that production will happen and that no one will loose their investment.

evboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Get used to being called weird if you plan to drive a 3 wheeled car... I don't think anyone here is "normal".
im usually called weird because i dont believe in god, but now im considered weird for wanting a 3 wheel car. elio is now like god. it doesnt exist.

Top Bottom