• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/15/2014 - Ksla - Elio Motors Announces Delay, Production Expected To Start In 2016

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
On the upside, (1) the loan for the Elio will be less due to getting my 2016 tax return prior to the purchase (2) a May 4th birthday delivery might be possible :p
A little disappointed about the delay....but all in all there is a lot of engineers,investors,caddo parrish,and the American people really need this autocycle to become a reality. I personally have been following this development for only 5 months but ,I have read just about everything put out about the Elio and those that are putting this facility together. I am backing them up with my "All In" and will continue until they inform us it's a NO GO ! The sad thing won't be the loss of money....it will be the opportunity to have people employed at a new manufacturing plant where 90% of the product is made in the U.S.A. ! I will continue to believe in Paul Elio's dream and will patiently wait and support the idea of owning my very own Elio in 2016 driving through the back roads of Texas! P.S. I would encourage those that feel the same to buy a shirt,cap,etc. and you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel in being a part of revolutionary transportation history !

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little disappointed about the delay....but all in all there is a lot of engineers,investors,caddo parrish,and the American people really need this autocycle to become a reality. I personally have been following this development for only 5 months but ,I have read just about everything put out about the Elio and those that are putting this facility together. I am backing them up with my "All In" and will continue until they inform us it's a NO GO ! The sad thing won't be the loss of money....it will be the opportunity to have people employed at a new manufacturing plant where 90% of the product is made in the U.S.A. ! I will continue to believe in Paul Elio's dream and will patiently wait and support the idea of owning my very own Elio in 2016 driving through the back roads of Texas! P.S. I would encourage those that feel the same to buy a shirt,cap,etc. and you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel in being a part of revolutionary transportation history !

^^ +1 now you're talkin!!!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Get off your anti-smoking soap box. What's your poison? Or are you completely "Pure" of all evils?
My wife is a smoker so there is a little animosity there, I already pay $6 a day for my clothes to smell.
my post were more about the puns "heated, burned, ashes"
And I have WAY too many evils to post under my real name on the internet.

Top Bottom