• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/16/2014 - Jalopnik.com - Six Things That Could Kill Elio Motors Before It Even Launches

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting but the author frankly sucks. It is obvious research has not been done. All "factual" statements are actually the author's opinion based on old information. So another pot stirring article. Do these people actually get paid for this kind of junk? If so then the people paying them are either anti-Elio or need to find someone better to write for them. I vote for Goofyone. :-) Z

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting but the author frankly sucks. It is obvious research has not been done. All "factual" statements are actually the author's opinion based on old information. So another pot stirring article. Do these people actually get paid for this kind of junk? If so then the people paying them are either anti-Elio or need to find someone better to write for them. I vote for Goofyone. :) Z

Wow! Z! Such language! :eek:
Got you fired up, huh?
I 100% agree with you...:cool:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now, Now, We have to give the nay-sayers equal time so they can eat crow when Paul proves them wrong. Kind of like that dumb "off the shelf" argument we had on here a few days ago. That last engine posting put that to sleep.

Last edited:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering where Wayne was on that engine post... :D

"Tavarish" and Borras will have to eat a lot of crow. ...Or we will. o_O
I've been wondering since I signed up for those Google Alerts, why they don't alert on any of the positive articles. Seems like every time I get one of those email alerts, it's about a troll reporter's negative opinion.

Top Bottom