• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/3/2014 - Ktal Nbc 6 - Interview With Paul Inside The Factory

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It also mentioned that EM are NO LONGER seeking investment capital because they also secured the 185 millions in energy funding!!! That calls for serious knuckle bump everybody!!! They're on their way! ;)

Note, they have only completed the first step. They have not secured the loan yet. It's progress and I'll take it though

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Z, the video wouldn't play on my phone, so I went to the computer and typed in the web address for the news website: www.arklatexhomepage.com
Thank you. I was actually able to click on your link and watch it. Just think, next year we will be touring that plant! I have goose bumps - the good kind. :-) Z

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What exactly IS the first hurdle? Approval by some obscure government agency so it can be forwarded to the next obscure government agency? Or is the first hurdle just submitting the application? News anchor seem to indicate the first hurdle was important or just needed to say something to fill in the last 3 or 4 seconds of the time slot.

Top Bottom