• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

100 Preproduction Elio's To Be Built In December!!

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Adesa, that's the one! Thanks for saving me some search time.
I wonder if they can ship the Elio's to "any" Adesa center or just the ones near the marshaling centers or retail stores because the closest retail store to me will be 250+ miles whereas the closest Adesa center I could walk to.
This is of course only if I am able to get my Elio when there is still snow on the ground up here in ND otherwise I plan on picking it up from the plant in Shreveport

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know right where that Brasher's Portland is (actually it's in Troutdale which I guess you can call East Portland)
I've been there a couple of times; too bad it's in Oregon; if they do put a marshaling center there I would have to deal with getting the Title transferred to WA. (what a PITA) you have to get a free WA state inspection that costs you $35 (try and figure that one out :becky:)
But if you look at Adesa's location map, you'll see it matches Elio's proposed location map.

View attachment 8842
Like they say in the movies, "I think we're gonna need a bigger parking lot."

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posted a comment complaining about the fact that none of the popular car, science, or technical magazines have had a feature or cover about the Elio. Over the years there have been many articles that covered inventions and products that were a lot further from production than the Elio. The example I gave was the flying car. I suggested that forum members write to their favorite magazines and ask them to report on the Elio. I subscribed to Popular Mechanics and sent them a request to cover the Elio. Any guesses as to what the cover of the April edition of Pop Mech is? That's right, a flying car! Perhaps another letter writing campaign is in order.

Hey Larryboy. I also subscribe to both Pop Sci and Pop Mech and sent them both an email about possibly featuring the Elio...No response. :mad:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom