• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

100 Preproduction Elio's To Be Built In December!!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How many folks here think the four fleet customers listed on the Elio website are the same ones getting the 100 preproduction builds? Over on the Elio Motors Owners Association Facebook page there's a post saying that just cause those four companies are listed doesn't mean they are the ones getting a share of the 100.

My opinion is they are the ones getting the 100. Any other fleet customer that might have a deal in place would m most likely have to wait until after the 100 preproduction and then the reservations are built before any further fleet builds happen.
Are we assuming that those four fleet customers are taking all 100 units or is EM still looking for more fleet customers to sell what hasn't been bought?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just for the people that were talking about increasing your post count; don't do it too many times in one day.
If you have a lot of entries (posts) in a short amount of time, the forum software sees you as a spammer.
It will automatically determine you are a spammer, block your account, and delete all of your entries for that day.

How many is a lot in a short period of time; I don't know what it's set for.
But it is something Steve told me about when we had an active member trying to do it.

Just an FYI for anyone and everyone.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program >>>>>>>>> BEEP! <click>

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect that the four listed companies are buying fewer than 100. I can't find the exact language that tripped my radar.

• In July 2015, S.O.S. Alarm had four employees. They list three different offices on the website, so maybe they've grown.
  • Presently, Treasure Coast Car Wash has one location but has publicly-stated expansion plans across Florida.
  • Scoopy Doo seems to be the big dog here (pun intended). No employee count, but they have grown quickly since incorporating (as Safe Park of Glen Cove) on May 28, 2009. Offices on Long Island and beyond.
  • Griffin Beverage operates five warehouses in Michigan. They must have a decent-sized sales force. I noticed a Red Bull connection. Maybe one of our Michigan members will see a purple and silver Elio driving around. I think that big can on the roof might hurt MPG a little.

Top Bottom