• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$1000. Is A Lot Of Money To Me.

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
As of 13 Feb. 5299 are all in for $1000.00
May I ask, where did you get that number from ? Is it the production number Elio set you or what?? I went all in on 1K on 02/17/14, just attempting to determine what my number would be.....

silverfox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I posted that number on another site, the number is incorrect. I have sense corrected my mistake, as I am doing now. The number that was given was their order number, not their place in line number.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very interested in this car and have money put away for the $1K deposit. I've seen other car companies ask for investors only to take and keep the money. How do I know this will not happen with Elio?[/qu
Hi Jayne. We have the same thoughts on this matter. I too put down a $100 All-In deposit for the same reasons you list. Only after seeing the car in person did I make a leap of faith. I hit my retirement age on 12/12/2013 and still work doing a lot of driving. This car is the answer to so many questions. Yes, there have been many companies (especially aircraft builders) that have taken your money and then gone belly up. Not everyone needs an airplane, but everyone needs this car. I believe in it as many others. If this is a scam it is the best and most elaborate I have ever seen. Again, I have faith in it going through and believe it will.

If you don't want to take delivery in the first 3 or 4 months after production starts a deposit is not necessary..If Elio pulls this off there will be plenty to go around..I put up $$$ Just to be one of the first , well close to it..In a wierd way I was thinking it would help get Elio up and running.. No doubt there will be body style changes in the second or third year, Improvements such as better looks, comfort etc but that will only make an original more collectable.. Once your grand or even a hundred is charged to your credit card the " should I or shouldn't I " is one less decision you have to make this year..

Top Bottom