• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2/18/2015 - Coast To Coast Am - Paul Elio On Nationwide Radio Show Tonight

Reaction score
After one commercial. He is on in a few.

$300 million needed all together. nation deficit talk . package of other vehicles . marshaling centers
describe the elio . traction in snow . financing - $300.00 limit credit card . compare to smart car . Paul is calling from a land line in a hotel . keeps loosing connect, second time all ready and it's another commercial . OH now the news. this sucks . I quit, good night.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On Coast to Coast AM Midnight to 1 AM (Central Time) Thursday Feb 19

First Hour: Paul Elio of Elio Motors talks about the automotive industry, and his development of a low-cost, high mileage, three-wheeled vehicle.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
A very quirky radio station, though it does have a significant following, PE is either genius or flake going on to the show since it targets the paranormal, sasquatch hunting, never landed on the moon conspiracy, and vaccinations are deadly cohort of people.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A very quirky radio station, though it does have a significant following, PE is either genius or flake going on to the show since it targets the paranormal, sasquatch hunting, never landed on the moon conspiracy, and vaccinations are deadly cohort of people.
its actualy a mix... they have very respectable people on for interviews as well as conspiracy theorists.... I fall asleep every night to that show. No matter what, it will iether be interesting, entertaining, and/or informative...

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
its actualy a mix... they have very respectable people on for interviews as well as conspiracy theorists.... I fall asleep every night to that show. No matter what, it will iether be interesting, entertaining, and/or informative...
I think good conspiracy theories are important to the discussion in a democracy, as are abducties stories, etc, etc, however not everybody does.

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think good conspiracy theories are important to the discussion in a democracy, as are abducties stories, etc, etc, however not everybody does.
Freedom of speech grants the right to speak without penalty, but that doesn't mean anyone is obliged to listen or give you a soapbox.
Not all speech has equal value, and treating every opinion equally is a waste of time.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Freedom of speech grants the right to speak without penalty, but that doesn't mean anyone is obliged to listen or give you a soapbox.
Not all speech has equal value, and treating every opinion equally is a waste of time.
Interesting.... who decides what speech has value, or is a waste of time? Other than the individual.

Top Bottom