• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 Camaro

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For the record...
That 4 cyl engine produces 275 HP.

the guys at our local dealership are really looking forward to getting them in .... they believe for many people in that market, it will be a game changer .... I haven't found any EPA ratings for the 4 cylinder but I suspect they will be somewhere near that of the comparable Mustang ===> 26 mpg (22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway) with a six-speed manual gearbox, or 25 mpg combined (21 mpg city, 32 mpg highway) with a six-speed automatic transmission .... personally, out daughter's Camaro getting pretty much the same mileage with the V6, I wouldn't have much interest in the 4 cylinder .... their V8 requires high gasoline which eliminates it from consideration for me

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If I were to buy a new Camaro it would have to be the V6,
Yes you can get good hp reads out of the 4 but past experience with GM 4 bangers has left me shying away from them.
They may be ok at highway speeds, but getting there is just a struggle for that poor little motor.
The v6's on the other hand have the old small block (289/305/327) feel and performance to them.

I heard before that ever since the new Camaro's have come out Mustang sales went south in a hurry; the Camaro's are out selling them like 3 to 1; that's where the new pony wars have started; big horsepower, decent mpg, and the all important nostalgia styling.
In the meantime the Challengers have a comfortable place while watching these two go at it.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Cavalier with the 2.2 (4 cyl) GMC engine and it is very fast, if you put your foot in it. Mpg are const. in the 34-36 mpg range, driven gently.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really like the new Camaros except for one thing.
Getting out of them is hard for this old body; they are very comfortable in the seats, the V6 preforms like a early small block V8.
I rented a black one in Spokane for a week; great looking car; but I would just dread getting out of it.
Just saw an ad for a "gadget", that seems to be placed in the door striker, with a part that looks like a handle,I too could use one- gonna try to follow-up- sitting down, planning ahead- i.e. plopping as long as I aim to get my ass aligned - little to no problem.
Pick up my right leg,( with my hand and pivot in).- (my abs were cut after stomach cancer) The ad was something like "I saw it on tv", where they discount "stuff", like that hose that shrinks, for $5.00.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As Seen On TV

Order StatusCustomer ServiceSign In
New!

AsSeenOnTV.com
btn_arrow.gif

Auto
btn_arrow.gif
Car Cane
car-cane-898_290.jpg
Click to enlarge image

More Images
Read 1 Review
Write a Review

Price: $19.95

Quantity:

Ships within 2 - 3 business days

Description
Car Cane helps you get in and out of your car with ease! Car Cane as seen on TV is the portable handle that slide into your door latch and locks in place, the non-slip grip handle provides secure grip and the leverage you need to lift yourself up. Withstands up to 350 pounds of pressure yet it’s compact enough to be stored in door pocket or glove box. Features built-in flashlight. The Car Cane is ideal for seniors who suffer from body pain and stiffness, and anyone who has chronic pain due to a medical condition or is recovering from an injury. Even if you're perfectly healthy, if you live in an area that gets icy in the winter, Car Cane can be used to help prevent slips and falls.

‹ Back to top

Attachments

• btn_arrow.gif
    btn_arrow.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 138

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw an ad for a "gadget", that seems to be placed in the door striker, with a part that looks like a handle,I too could use one- gonna try to follow-up- sitting down, planning ahead- i.e. plopping as long as I aim to get my ass aligned - little to no problem.
Pick up my right leg,( with my hand and pivot in).- (my abs were cut after stomach cancer) The ad was something like "I saw it on tv", where they discount "stuff", like that hose that shrinks, for $5.00.
I've seen it; there is only one problem. You have to make sure you have a metal loop striker on the car for it to work. Not all cars have those.

Top Bottom