• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the 4 is on the pole at Texas .... rough day for the big Chevy teams, the 48 starts 24th, the 24 starts 33rd, the 5 starts 35th, the 88 starts 37th .... the 18 starts 34th .... by contrast, my girl starts 19th ...:D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you see the 48 car today? Last lap of times and he gets sideways, if he was going for the pits it would have worked, but he was on the wrong side of the track. He would have splatted a number of cars trying to come in to the pits. I think he would have had a better time if he was going to the wrong side of the pits.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the 4 is on the pole at Texas .... my girl starts 19th ...:D
Harvick will come to the front in the next month or so .Yes on Danica 19th is an improvement now if she could only finish in the top 20 ,she needs to pick up the pace a little.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Harvic will come to the front in the next month or so .Yes on Danica 19th is an improvement now if she could only finish in the top 20 ,she needs to pick up the pace a little.

agree on picking up the pace .... the weird qualifying could be largely explained by the fact Dale Earnhardt Jr., Chase Elliott, Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne, Kyle Larson, Erik Jones, Chris Buescher, Derrike Cope and Timmy Hill did not pass inspection in time to make a qualifying attempt.... must have been a really tight tech inspection

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They changed how they do them.
It used to be if one thing failed, they would leave, fix the one, and go back through from the point they failed.
Now, they go back through the WHOLE inspection line, not just the section they failed; changes what they used to get away with.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats to the 48, first win for Hendrick this season ... 88 finished 5th, his first top 10 of the season ....my girl roared to a 24 th place finish

Top Bottom