• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh she had a little more time then that, she used her old standby, tears.
In the interviews she did, there was almost always a tear involved.
To be honest, I won't really miss her; she was never competitive, she was a mid-pack/tail-pack runner, she never was "fighting for the win" kind of driver, she was just a female in a race car, that did more getting in the way then anything else.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh she had a little more time then that, she used her old standby, tears.
In the interviews she did, there was almost always a tear involved.
To be honest, I won't really miss her; she was never competitive, she was a mid-pack/tail-pack runner, she never was "fighting for the win" kind of driver, she was just a female in a race car, that did more getting in the way then anything else.
I have to agree that she was a mid-pack runner. I never understood why so I guess I have to accept that she lacked a fighting spirit. I am trying to remember who said, "If you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing". That is what she lacked.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Common sense............In F1 YOU NEVER RUB. In NASCAR, that's a way of passing.
Most of her training was in F1.
IIRR there is another female in the Infinity series. Or maybe that was ARCA?.Keeping an eye on her progress.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you guys hate women :D
Don't think so; just women that use it to their advantage, that's the only reason she got a ride.
When she first joined up she brought a big time sponsor with her (Go Daddy) they stuck around for most of her career, then dumped her, and pulled out of all sponsorship deals with them. It was all about the money.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
per the info on ESPN she was ready to settle down and get married .... he isn't .... she called it off .... she is apparently a pretty fair business woman .... her "Warrior by Danica Patrick" clothing line; along with, her Somnium vineyards and winery in Napa Valley are reported to be doing well

Top Bottom