• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sunday, June 3 .... 2 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Pocono 400 (160 laps, 400 miles), FS1 (Canada: TSN4, 5)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the chief engineer for the 41 team is one of my wife's former physics students ... I pull for Chevy but would much rather see a Ford in victory lane than a Yota

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I can agree with that for the most part.
I can't stand Gibbs team, I wish they would just go away.
Now Truex is ok, he got jacked around so much by other teams before, and finally just found a place he clicked in the 78 (even though it's a Toyota)
Chevy, is just going crazy trying to sort out the Camaro, don't know why they can't find the right buttons to push.
Next year, Ford goes to Mustang, I wonder if they're going to go through the same "growing" pains Chevy is having this year.
And you wouldn't think they should, the Camaro has been running in the Xfinity for a few years now, so why are they having so many problems in CUP?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeeessss noon out this way. Should be interesting.
Kurt was leading the 2nd practice, and I'm hoping he can stay in the top 5 or 6 come Sunday.
I was going to go down there (it's not that far from here) but when I checked on prices, staying home and watching it sounded just fine.

Plus it is the last weekend (for this year) on Fox, the 2nd crew takes over next weekend and for the rest of the year.
We get to see how Jr. does as a broadcaster. (Eeehhhhh I'm not expecting great).

Top Bottom