• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
certainly not a thrill a minute but a very solid performance by Harvick and SHR .... 36 cars in the starting field, I wonder if that is going to hold throughout the season

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to Kevin Harvick!!!
Awesome run he had today, Brad second, and it's funny, all day before the race it was all about Dillon, yippieee, so he won Daytona (after dumping the #10 car) and how good he was, and all the comparisons to Earnhart and where did he finish? First car a lap down; woo hoo, big deal, so he won Daytona, big deal, he only won it because he dumped someone. There are a lot of people over the years that won Daytona, and never won anything else, looks like he might be another one.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
all of the Chevy teams seem to be struggling to get a handle on building the new Camaro .... guess that is normal but I'd of sure thought they would have come further during the off season .... Hendrick only has 1 veteran driver and that is a huge change for them

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Kevin was the dominate one through the whole race; he got shoved a little back during his pit stop but he made short work of those ahead of him.
I was getting worried when Shrub started coming up in the last part of the race, but Kevin hung on for the win.
And what went on with Kurt that he KO'd the 9 car out of the race, it was a shame for poor little Chase, he's trying, but ever time he tries, he gets knocked down; at least he gets back up and doesn't lose spirit, really hope he gets a break soon, he needs it.

Top Bottom