• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just call me a grumpy old Elf .Danica was replaced by a third rate driver and qualifying indicates so far she is a better driver .
With temps in the mid 80's i'll spend the day in the pool rather than driving 30 miles to the race .

one that brought along a sponsor .... $$$$$

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just call me a grumpy old Elf .Danica was replaced by a third rate driver and qualifying indicates so far she is a better driver .
With temps in the mid 80's i'll spend the day in the pool rather than driving 30 miles to the race .
But she already had Go Daddy and a few others on there.
Now I know the car will be run all year with someone else driving it, but she was supposed to have it for Daytona.
And she's got a deal going with Indy Car to get a seat there for the full year.
Her and her promo people were working on the deal for Indy to run the race there; more or less her "Farewell Tour"
2 big profile races, and all the BS that goes along with it.

So Elf, where and when did you hear about this change?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yesterday's Xfinity race had one heck of a finish .... Tyler Reddick driving for Jr Motor Sports won by 3" ..... great start for the new Camaro .... Sunday, February 18, 2018 has finally arrived .... the big boys and girl are set to take the green at 2:30 PM ET | FOX

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Survival will be the key to finishing high at the finish.
Yesterday, it took five two lap runs to complete. (IN OT)
Excellent race though.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I don't know Elf, Danica finished 14th out of 20 in her run at the #1 Clash last Thursday, so she's qualified to start 28th out of the starting 40 cars. Over at Stewart-Haas, Aric Almirola is now driving the number that Danica had as her car; and so it's Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer, Kurt Busch and the new guy takes Danica's seat, Aric Almirola.
Yes, I agree with you that Aric Almirola sucks as a driver, but he did have a win last year

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well end of stage One and the end to 3/4 of Hendricks team, and at least 1/2 of Gibbs.
That's Daytona

Oh yeah, Danica is in the 7 car sponsored by Go Daddy; and she wrecks on lap 102 to finish her day.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Green Flag .... Newman is off to a great start .... hope they get the complete race in .... projecting 10 or more pit stops .... with the reduction in the number of the over the wall pit crew, it should be interesting

Top Bottom