• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats to the 4 team .... he raced the 78 clean and beat him .... not many can say that this year .... my girl finished 17th

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you also read the 20 richest racers in NASCAR? My goodness, I was in the wrong business.
The poorest out of the top 20? Well at $40,000,000 at bad, and he did make the top 20, but still, he has time to make more (hint, he drives the #48)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
next year, Danica will be doing the "Danica Double" and will be a part of the 60th running of the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway in February and the 102nd running of the Indianapolis 500 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in May..... she's also reported to be negotiating with NBC for a broadcasting position

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Heard all that, but never heard what or for who she will be driving.
I saw on her sisters jacket today a "Danica Racing" logo.
I wonder what that is?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Richard Petty Motorsports will field Chevrolet entries in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series beginning in 2018 and form an alliance with Richard Childress Racing, according to a Friday announcement from RPM team officials.

The organization, co-owned by seven-time series champion Richard Petty and Andrew Murstein, will field the No. 43 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for driver Darrell

I'm glad to see another Chevy team will be on the track next year

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...otorsports-align-richard-childress-chevrolet/

Top Bottom