• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

24/7 Wallstreet - Elio Sales Of $6800 Car Slow

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we can all relax. 24/7 Wall Street isn't exactly the AP/UPI of business reporting. From their site:

24/7 Wall St., LLC is a Delaware corporation which runs a financial news and opinion company with content delivered over the Internet. The company’s articles are republished by many of the largest news sites and portals, including MSN Money, Yahoo! Finance, Aol, MarketWatch, MarketWatch, Time.com, USAToday, and The Huffington Post.

The company publishes over 30 articles per day and has readers throughout North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.

The editors of 24/7 Wall St. do not own securities in companies that they write about. Other writers may have positions in companies, and these are disclosed in their articles.

24/7 Wall St. is not an investment adviser, and the content of the site is not an endorsement to buy or sell any securities. Articles are simply the opinions of the writers.

Editor-In-Chief & CEO: Douglas A. McIntyre
Editor-In-Chief & Chairman: Jon Ogg
Managing Editor & President: Ashley C. Allen

Senior Editor: Paul Ausick
Features Reporters: Alexander E. M. Hess, Thomas Frohlich, Brian Zajac

I think the sentence I like best is "Articles are simply the opinions of the writers". I also think it fair, based on the article in question, so brief as to be nearly devoid of substance, to state that the author is not only expressing his/her opinion badly but without any basis for expressing any damn fool thing at all.

There are far more thoughtful and credible views in this part of the internet - these forums here - than on that part of the internet, e.g. stuff that shows up on 24/7 Wall St. They publish 30 articles a day. We publish 300. They write about lots of stuff. We write about the Elio. Who the hell do you people think knows MORE about the Elio than us? Probably Paul and his team, but certainly not the douche who wrote this piece of condemnatory drivel.

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oops. Sorry. Lost my head. I didn't mean to be offending and redact my naming of said "author" as a "douche". I will replace with "female-hygine-product-largely-comprised-of-dilute-acid".

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom