• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

250,000 Units Per Year ?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My14 y.o. son wants a Mustang when he gets his DL because the girls love Mustangs. I told him he should get an Elio because girls actually love whatever leaves him with money to spend on them.
You might want to educate him on the economics of a 16yo owning a sports car. Higher initial purchase costs, Higher insurance costs, higher gas costs, higher repair costs and the cool factor wears off pretty fast, when your wallet is empty.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree that most people aren't going to put down a deposit on something they can't buy right away, let alone a year off and can't even test drive. I put down a deposit when I saw the pictures and stats on the P-3. The P-4 is a big improvement but doesn't compare to the style of the Aptera.
Darrellh, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. I also placed my reservation immediately after seeing the P3 in Albuquerque. If you have been following the forum you know that the members are friendly and helpful (most of us) and we try to keep the forum informative and entertaining. We look forward to your opinions and comments. Enjoy the Elio experience and the journey with the many new friends you have on the forum.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might want to educate him on the economics of a 16yo owning a sports car. Higher initial purchase costs, Higher insurance costs, higher gas costs, higher repair costs and the cool factor wears off pretty fast, when your wallet is empty.
........and with owning and driving an Elio you can have the cool factor and some cash in your wallet, but his girlfriend is still going to be sitting in the backseat all alone........and the 14 year old son in the driver's seat.............alone..........hence the & factor. Sports car it is!

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........and with owning and driving an Elio you can have the cool factor and some cash in your wallet, but his girlfriend is still going to be sitting in the backseat all alone........and the 14 year old son in the driver's seat.............alone..........hence the & factor. Sports car it is!

There is plenty of space in the trunk for a blanket.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........but on a more serious note:
image.jpg

Top Bottom