• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

250,000 Units Per Year ?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do NOT want to break any bubbles ..

and I DO have my $ where my mouth is ! I am ALL IN for an Elio !!

CAN ANYONE NAME A VEHICLE WITH A PRODUCTION OF 250,000 PER YEAR ??

anyone ?

US or China or Japan ?????

someone commented they would not purchase engines from another manufacture because they could not keep up with the 250,000 projection ?

REALLY ????

I know NOTHING ABOUT PRODUCTION NUMBERS !

hmmmmmm
Yes you are! Bold letters means you're trying to make a point....obviously you went all in with no idea in mind what you're getting into! Sorry pal, when you went all in, you accepted all the risk including the fact that you're not getting your money back when Elio is not realized! It's too late for you to be questioning Elio Motors or their capability to deliver the goods! Also, if you can use a computer then you know Google- do your research and enjoy the ride! I for one chose to commit so I'm the only one to blame if this whole project don't pan out but I can also pat myself on the back if I get my Elio next year for taking the risk! ;)

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Gator.jpg

After about 11,000 I won't worry about the other 239,000, unless I want another one.

Elio Addict
Reaction score
250,000 is possible globally until the copycat producers get on board and start making their own 3-wheelers. When China and South Korea start making them for $5k look out Elio. When ANYTHING good gets produced and takes off others will follow.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
250,000 is possible globally until the copycat producers get on board and start making their own 3-wheelers. When China and South Korea start making them for $5k look out Elio. When ANYTHING good gets produced and takes off others will follow.
Yes, but it won't be an Elio!:D

Elio1

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If some company manages to make a similar model cheaper than the Elio, you'd really have to ponder about its quality & durability.

Top Bottom