• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3 Wheel Driver

ClubJoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been in the background keeping up with the Elio project from the start. I have an all in deposit down so I am along for the ride right now. I have a collection of 3 wheel vehicles which I drive everyday. I went through all the headaches with the Corbin Sparrow fiasco but was one of the lucky ones to actually have one built for me. It was Sparrow 154 but the vin never matched the actual place in the series built. My favorite driver is my 1959 Messerschmitt KR200 which is I drive the most. The Elio will probably take its place for everyday driving. Lets all stick together and maybe some day we can all get together for an Elio convention.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Clubjoe, welcome to the forum. Obviously, you have more than a fascination in the Elio. I'm envious of your Messerschmitt and have admired them since I was a kid. Look forward to your comments on the forum and hope you will post photos of your collection.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

You are obviously already a big three wheel enthusiast so the Elio is obviously right up your alley. Hopefully you can help many of us understand what it is like to drive a three wheel vehicles on a daily basis as I am sure there are some unique differences from the usual two and four wheel vehicles we normally drive. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been in the background keeping up with the Elio project from the start. I have an all in deposit down so I am along for the ride right now. I have a collection of 3 wheel vehicles which I drive everyday. I went through all the headaches with the Corbin Sparrow fiasco but was one of the lucky ones to actually have one built for me. It was Sparrow 154 but the vin never matched the actual place in the series built. My favorite driver is my 1959 Messerschmitt KR200 which is I drive the most. The Elio will probably take its place for everyday driving. Lets all stick together and maybe some day we can all get together for an Elio convention.

Good evening, ClubJoe, and welcome to "Club Elio" from the Bayou State, and the future birth place of the Elio: Louisiana! Please do share some of your experience with 3 wheeler vehicles. I'm sure we have plenty of questions for you about that topic. :)

Top Bottom