• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally had to re-upload on a different file name.. so the red one is here...
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u21a81f25-63b8-43dd-81aa-4c99a53bf6c9
One more piece of holiday candy I could have provided, not that it's a great idea, but saddle bags?
ClassicElioSattlebags.png

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you move the saddlebags back a lil bit, they would almost look like another wheel faring, without the wheel & they would obscure the view of the rear wheel, giving the rear end a hover-craft appearance! :D

It would look better back there I think, or maybe a little like a weird 4 wheeler, but moving weight backward is counter productive on a reverse trike. There is also nothing solid back there to bolt it to, and we need it clear of access to the panel.
So we make do. :-)

I suppose I could go crazy and work out a sidecar design. (ok a lot crazy then). But you know what I want? A camera that can deploy to a height and show the view forward and reverse, or even 360^. That would be interesting if it can be integrated to the body nicely.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would look better back there I think, or maybe a little like a weird 4 wheeler, but moving weight backward is counter productive on a reverse trike. There is also nothing solid back there to bolt it to, and we need it clear of access to the panel.
So we make do. :)

I suppose I could go crazy and work out a sidecar design. (ok a lot crazy then). But you know what I want? A camera that can deploy to a height and show the view forward and reverse, or even 360^. That would be interesting if it can be integrated to the body nicely.
Would that be considered a modern day periscope? :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't be sure what Envious would look like, but I did my best.
I'm sure if I saw this on the street, I would definitely be envious!

This windshield is either at the very limit of what is possible in glass, or it would just have to be in Plastic. Since open like this it's a motorcycle, that would be legal. Frankly people in all states would have no problem modifying a licensed Elio. They do not re-inspect for windshields anywhere I know of.

View attachment 3768

And the 3d download-able file is here(below)... Enjoy!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u800e2223-3459-423e-85d1-196ab97f7431

Probably have to wear a helmet in some states for the Super so at least get a matching color, or a matching style, or both!.

View attachment 3770 View attachment 3769
Jerome had a blast seeing this one :D

Top Bottom