• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

5/16/2014 Production Update From Paul Elio

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that article. That Stephanie Lynch person must have family money in oil or something that would cause such a reaction. Forcing the hold on the tenant search likely cost a lot of local people jobs.
Makes me wonder if Stephanie Lynch and Debbie Downer are the same person?!? LOL

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. It's either one in the same person. or this is one of the most unhappy, bitter, conspiracy theory believing families ever. I would hate to live my life so bitter all the time.
So far the bitter remarks have came from those in answer to my post. No conspiracy here, honest thoughts, some of mine and some I have agreed with expressed by my uncle. I recently read one where a fellow called him an a**hole for going to school while he was in the service protecting his rights. IF Mr a**hole caller would have read goofyones thread about members with military experience he would have seen 3 cards , us army may 2ond 1966 thru january 1969 the last 12 months were with the 1st infantry in vn. that's the Big Red one !

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Thank you Sandy. I personally perfer transferring information from the "horses mouth" although it took me a few tries to figure out how to do it. Now that I do know how it is a piece of cake. Partial information doesn't help anyone. BTW it is nice to have another woman commenting more often. Thanks! LOL :) Z
LOL - I am normally reading this forum in the family/TV room on an old Asus mini computer that uses Mozilla or something that I can't figure out how to update. Since it won't open the "reply" window the only thing I can do is read and "like" posts. That has probably been a good thing though since some of the comments I have seen on here have made me want to reply in a not so nice of tone as you are known to use. :) I like reading the knowledgeable comments from people who have experience in the industry and those who are able to research. I am as enthusiastic about the Elio as a lot of people, just forced to be quieter by outdated technology. Keep up the positive thinking!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL - I am normally reading this forum in the family/TV room on an old Asus mini computer that uses Mozilla or something that I can't figure out how to update. Since it won't open the "reply" window the only thing I can do is read and "like" posts. That has probably been a good thing though since some of the comments I have seen on here have made me want to reply in a not so nice of tone as you are known to use. :) I like reading the knowledgeable comments from people who have experience in the industry and those who are able to research. I am as enthusiastic about the Elio as a lot of people, just forced to be quieter by outdated technology. Keep up the positive thinking!
And here I thought you were simply too busy because it is Spring and there is so much to do with gardens, animals, and such. I have assumed the same for our sister communicator, Quick NE Ohio. LOL :-) Z

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The other 150 million is going to come from where or whom ? Reservations, I doubt. Maybe someone will front the bucks to get the 20,000 units made but doubtful .Elio thinks they have an out now to delay but for what reason. My hope is for a sell out or take over, but bankruptcy is present, all they need to do is file the papers. For some reason people think Elio is a super rich and intelligent, he isn't .
Do you really have a thousand down? What is you reservation number? I have never known of ANYONE so "bent" on "self destruction".....but the devil himself.

Last edited:

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you really have a thousand down? What is you reservation number? I have never known of ANYONE so "bent" on "self destruction".....but the devil himself.
Don't have number yet, mine originally went into the want in category , I reluctantly switched it to All IN only because my uncle gave me my downpayment, by the way his number is 3486

Top Bottom