• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

#5433 From Texas

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I'm just getting round to joining this group of people who all sound very well versed on the Elio. It's nice to be part of a group of persons who would love to get their Elio besides me. I have several questions I would like to ask about the car if I can figure out how. Thank you and god bless.
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon, tommy. I read ahead all of the responses you have received so I wouldn't answer something already answered. It looks like all bases are covered already. I hope you enjoy this lively group. There is a tremendous amount of information on the site so choose a topic, read, and share your thoughts. I'll probably get my Elio a day or two after you. See you next year driving our Elios. :-) Z

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I'm just getting round to joining this group of people who all sound very well versed on the Elio. It's nice to be part of a group of persons who would love to get their Elio besides me. I have several questions I would like to ask about the car if I can figure out how. Thank you and god bless.
Welcome aboard.......

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ecdriver711. It's refreshing to hear from you and these great people on this forum. It seems everyone is really enthusiastic about the Elio just as I am. I would hope we could all meet together one day. Tommy
One way or the other, Tommy. . . . . We WILL all one day meet together. Might require leaving our long awaited Elio's behind. . . . But I plan to be there! :)

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome Tommy from North Texas...
If you need a stop over to rest, eat, or just show off your new Elio,
drop me a note and I'll have the coffee on for you here in Plano!
CONGRATS... and welcome again!
Anion. I go to Grapevine occasionally to visit my daughter. Maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee sometime with our Elios.. I've got to say I am really enjoying the wonderful people in this Elio family

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Anion is that type of unique person that is following the Elio. Welcoming a total stranger (other than an Elio enthusiast ) to his how with such hospitality.

We are special. The vehicle is special.

I'm proud to be a member of our Elio family.
Buckeyejake, you are exactly right. Anion and everyone here are very nice people. Glad to be here. May get to see you sometime. Maybe a giant reunion???

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.......
Truett. didn't mean to slight you.Trying to learn how to respond and use this computer since I could be called computer illiterate-------I'm a member of old folks that never used one much like the younger generation.Also never dreamed I ever could--Seems like everyone on here are very adept at it. Anyhow thanks a bunch.

Top Bottom