• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/13/14 Elio Motors Blog - In Case You Missed It - 6-13-14

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work for the Airlines with standby flight privledges. I'l be happy to get mine at the factory and drive it back home accross the country. I think the seat lays down, which is good cause I'd sleep in it. NOBODY is touching my Elio! .
I don't recall anything about the front seat going all the way down but I like that idea. Would be great for those long distance fishing or road trips.

Reaction score
Sorry for the misunderstanding but it did make for some great posts. I meant Z saved me a trip on the computer to check out the elio site's new blog posting. But, to carry on with the conversation; I don't believe I will be picking up my elios in shreveport because it would take me away from home to long, one or two nights in a ... ugh hotel, which I wouldn't be able to sleep due to phobias (bugs and bad guys), I don't think my old ford will make the trip and I believe I will save money to have them delivered. I would love the tour of the plant but I don't think I will be able to justify the cost and time away from the farm and family. Thanks again Z.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work for the Airlines with standby flight privledges. I'l be happy to get mine at the factory and drive it back home accross the country. I think the seat lays down, which is good cause I'd sleep in it. NOBODY is touching my Elio! .
I talked to the 'Tour People', who said that the front seat would 'recline' enough to get some 'rest'.... but NOT fully recline. Maybe on the production model.... would be nice (a mini-camper, with a small MC trailer).

Top Bottom