• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/6/14 - Jo Borras Article: Q & A With Paul Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems to me that if Jo Borras is really interested in finding out more information about the Elio, he would at least read up on the latest information. Obviously his biases are standing out strong. But then I'm not surprised. The difference between him and me is although both of us are biased I at least admit I am biased. He seems to simply believe he is right rather than biased. :-) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were Paul Elio, I wouldn't respond to Jo Borras either. Most of his questions really are none of his business, and frankly, insulting. Is he all in for $1000. Those of us that are, knew the risk and accepted it for what it is when we put down our money. How Elio gets from conception to production really doesn't matter much to me. From what I've seen and read, there has been way too much effort for this to be a scam, and I personally am satified with what I've seen and heard so far. Granted, his business model is different than any I've seen to date, but that is what I liked about it. I find it refreshing. I haven't lost any sleep at all over the 1K I put down, and I am looking forward to picking up my autocycle in La. next Sept.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were Paul Elio, I wouldn't respond to Jo Borras either. Most of his questions really are none of his business, and frankly, insulting. ....
Yes, he seems a bit like some British journalists working for Murdoch. They'll ask, in effect, are you bad because you did A or because you did B? Which? When what was really happening is nothing bad, since it was C, none of the above.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All Jo Borass is trying to do..... is increase his 'hit count'.... since the word has gotten out to the Elio Fans, that he makes his MONEY on 'clicks' on his site, and responses to his insulting responses. Have you noticed that he is 'very active' in the COMMENTS section..... trying to get people to 're-post' to his demeaning answers?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All Jo Borass is trying to do..... is increase his 'hit count'.... since the word has gotten out to the Elio Fans, that he makes his MONEY on 'clicks' on his site, and responses to his insulting responses. Have you noticed that he is 'very active' in the COMMENTS section..... trying to get people to 're-post' to his demeaning answers?
Very interesting. I did not know about the paid for clicks stuff. Not that I got that far. After reading the first few of his questions, I gave up. Same old stuff and I don't need it. :-) Z

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If you are an investor, you have every right to ask some of those questions listed. As a customer, I didn't ask my local Chevy dealer how much the others who started Chevy put in, nor did I ask the makers of my iPhone what they invested or how much they made.

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were Paul Elio, I wouldn't respond to Jo Borras either. Most of his questions really are none of his business, and frankly, insulting..
Well, why did Elio Motors contact Jo Borras about the article? You contact him,(year after article came out), want to talk about article, decide, nah.

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are an investor, you have every right to ask some of those questions listed. As a customer, I didn't ask my local Chevy dealer how much the others who started Chevy put in, nor did I ask the makers of my iPhone what they invested or how much they made.
But Chevy has been manufacturing cars, 100 years? Elio manufacturing since? Never. So, for an upstart it's a fair question.

Top Bottom