• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

600 Lb Gorilla

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2014-11-24_16-17-59.jpeg

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tick tick tick. Tragedy in Ohio today. Police shot a 12 year old little boy for not putting down his bb gun when ordered . Died later in the hospital. What is missing from this story? Give you 2 guesses as to the Cop's ethnicity. Should not matter cause Justice is blind?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Point is, it's a current events story that we should all be keeping our eyes on. Has nothing to do with the Elio, but if it will be discussed over the water cooler, it should be able to be discussed here.
Pray for peace down there. This may get ugly!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure of his/her ethnicity or how this relates to the Elio but I would bet the 12 year old could spell Gorilla! Just messing with you!!!!
I noticed others posting side interests like football and various other bantering topics. Can I pick em or what? Its just the waiting and this gives me kind of an outlet to be patient on the outcome. I wish I knew away to delete this thread. I'm thinking it's going to draw more flies than honest sincere people. LOL

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the off topic section of the board, so I guess it's an okay post. Not sure what your point is, however.
Kind of pushing the envelope a bit though. I wish we could conduct a test for voting privileges in American but then they'd find a way to steel votes anyway.

Top Bottom