• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/17/2014 Geeknation Partners With Elio Motors For Comic-com 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GeekNation Partners with Elio Motors For Comic-Con 2014
By GeekNation AdminJuly 15, 2014
commicon.png 25

Elio-Front-Angle.jpg

Say hello to Elio!

San Diego Comic-Con is only a few days away, and GeekNation is excited to announce that we’ll be partnering with Elio Motors to deliver some awesome exclusive content from around the convention.

elio_interior.jpg

We’ll be conducting interviews with celebrities in Elio’s futuristic three-wheeled vehicles as we drive from the convention center, through San Diego’s Gaslamp District, and up to the Hard Rock Cafe, and there will be various hotspots around the grounds where you can explore these vehicles firsthand.

Elio-Back-Angle.jpg

GeekNation is proud to introduce this sleek, environmentally friendly car to the Comic-Con crowd, who will also have the opportunity to pose for photos with the vehicles around the convention and get their first look at the car of tomorrow. Fans will also have a chance to get to know more about Elio Motors by visiting our booth. Pretty cool, right? Check out what our partners have to say about their product:

The Elio is an Ultra High-Mileage Vehicle that gets a staggering 84 MPG Highway for a base price of only $6,800, making it the ultimate “must have” for commuting to work, roads trips or simply driving around town. Imagine traveling 672 miles on a single tank of gas.

Paul Elio’s vision was to provide an affordable vehicle for everyone, to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, make an immediate impact on our environment, while bringing back American manufacturing jobs. The birthplace of the Elio is to take place at the former state of the art GM Hummer plant in Shreveport, Louisiana, a nice irony of our changing needs.

Reserve your place in line today at www.eliomotors.com.

Elio-Motors-Green-Logo_v3.jpg

Be sure to stop by and see us at our Comic-Con booth, and we’ll see you guys next week in San Diego!

PreviousNext
GeekNation-Admin_avatar_1386105251-80x80.jpg

GeekNation Admin

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see the Elio finally coming to the San Diego area. I did not notice on the schedule that they would be this far south. I was expecting to have to travel to Los Angeles ares to be able to see our "FUTURE CAR." Did this San Diego visit just get added to the schedule? I guess I need to be continually checking the schedule for all last minute changes. I hope they give us some kind of heads up as to the daily/hourly schedule so we can find a place to see it and sit inside it. I need to get my wife into this thing.

For those not in the San Diego area, Comic-Con is so large now that it pretty much maxes out the convention center. Us local San Diego folks will have to catch the Elio when it is in other areas outside of the convention center. Parking is impossible, or close to it, so locals try to avoid downtown when Comic-Com comes to town. And to think that most people thought Comic-Com was a joke when it first started.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snip: "Did this San Diego visit just get added to the schedule? I guess I need to be continually checking the schedule for all last minute changes. I hope they give us some kind of heads up as to the daily/hourly schedule so we can find a place to see it and sit inside it.

They added a lot of new events this past few weeks and 2 events featuring the P3 in Michigan were literally added the night before the first appearance at 10 the next morning. So yes, it is a good idea to frequently check the Events Schedule here and at EM. I transfer the information as soon as I see it and I go on the site before I come here no matter how many times a day I come here. Sometimes that is twice and others it is a dozen or more times per day. There is a reason I am labeled an addict. LOL :) Z

Last edited:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snip: "Did this San Diego visit just get added to the schedule? I guess I need to be continually checking the schedule for all last minute changes. I hope they give us some kind of heads up as to the daily/hourly schedule so we can find a place to see it and sit inside it.

They added a lot of new events this past few weeks and 2 events featuring the P3 in Michigan were literally added the night before the first appearance at 10 the next morning. So yes, it is a good idea to frequently check the Events Schedule here and at EM. I transfer the information as soon as I see it and I go on the site before I come here no matter how many times a day a come here. Sometimes that is twice and others it is a dozen or more times per day. There is a reason I am labeled an addict. LOL :) Z

The first step is sdmitting there is a problem. ;)

Top Bottom