• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/17/2014 Geeknation Partners With Elio Motors For Comic-com 2014

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
For all you Facebookers, did Elio post anything about today's schedule?

I just checked and last night they answered some questions and updated the posts saying that they will be outside in the same location all weekend. So it looks like everyone who is wiling to brave the crowds and traffic will get a shot at seeing the Elio without having to buy a ticket.

You can find us along the boardwalk by the TV Guide yacht on Fifth Avenue Landing. Other markers: Godzilla and the Dumb and Dumber van. **You do not need a ticket for this area**

July 24-27, 10am-5:30pm

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked and last night they answered some questions and updated the posts saying that they will be outside in the same location all weekend. So it looks like everyone who is wiling to brave the crowds and traffic will get a shot at seeing the Elio without having to buy a ticket.

It looks like Elio has a lot going on at Comic-Con. We now know the P4 will be on display outside all weekend and the P3 is inside in the GeekNation booth. They also still plan on having celebrities ride in it and use it for interview so my guess is they will do that mostly in the evenings after 5:30.

Hopefully all this activity results in a lot of good press coverage for Elio Motors.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://entrepreneursky.com/elio-motors-geeknation-partner-comic-con/
Elio Motors’ aerodynamically styled 3-wheeled prototype will be used to chauffer celebrities from the Hard Rock Hotel to various events throughout Comic-Con weekend, July 24-27. During the rides, GeekNation will interview celebrities for a series of videos to be posted to GeekNation.com. The route will take the vehicle through the heavily trafficked Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.

I look forward to seeing those video's. It should be entertaining. But I hope our loyal Elioists still get to try the seats out. P3 will still be on display for that the whole time I assume.

ps. thanks for fixing my references to p4 and p3, insead of p5/4. I seem to do that a bit more than I'd like.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://entrepreneursky.com/elio-motors-geeknation-partner-comic-con/

I look forward to seeing those video's. It should be entertaining. But I hope our loyal Elioists still get to try the seats out. P3 will still be on display for that the whole time I assume.

ps. thanks for fixing my references to p4 and p3, insead of p5/4. I seem to do that a bit more than I'd like.
Here's a video of the cast of "The Walking Dead" walking by the Elio at Comic-con. They were scooted along before they could look at it.

Top Bottom