• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/4/14 - Jo Borras Article: Elio Motors Q&a With Paul Elio... The A Part

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score

This was the first reply taken from that article.:p

Josef Roesler16 minutes ago
Congratulations, your first factual article!

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Given the reputation of Jo Borras I was pleasantly surprised by the interview. Good questions, not hostile, and good information from Elio.
I doubt it will be very long until he does...

I gave you guys 2 weeks to come up with questions, and now – two weeks later – here are Elio’s answers, free of snarky comment or well-reasoned rebuttal from me (for now, at least) and blessed by Elio Motors and Paul Elio himself. Enjoy!

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I liked all the responses Elio Motors gave in that article. Truthful and factual. What I would really like to see is the death penalty for weight loss spammers that keep clogging up the forum feed every day. Too bad it's illegal to kill the bastards.

Posted a response on another thread but I agree that these spammers are really killing this place. Its even worse than all the trolls in that at least I can ignore the trolls and they go away. These bozos are creating new members to get around that :mad:

Hopefully there are some more knobs on the server that can be tweaked to make things more difficult for the spammers.

Top Bottom