• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$7300 Final Price

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Couple of years ago I dropped $1000 all in. I didn't make that commitment lightly. I decided right then I would stand behind EM until they either closed the doors or started production. As far as I'm concerned that was my commitment, my "binding agreement". So to sign a binding agreement for a locked in final price is no big deal if you're really "all in". Either you're 100% behind EM or you're not.
Absolutely agree and as an owner of $5000 in stock I support them to either production or termination

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, that would be me.
As for using the same email, yes I did, and yes it's the one on record, and the one I use for communication with them.
I did go All In in 2013, so that is starting to look like that's the problem; early adopters aren't in their automated system correctly.
I even logged in to my account on EM and it shows the correct date for the All In (at first I was Want In and within 3 days I changed it to All In; I still have that original form and the confirmation from them) So I know I'm good, their system just isn't aware of me.
I reserved to $1,000 all in in May 2016 (18,706), have only used 1 email address, and I am in the same quandry. I did email them a screen shot of my "rejection" with my pertinent information loaded this past Friday after attempting to commit on various devices. I received a confirmation email almost immediately, so I am sure they are working furiously on this issue and hope for a resolution in the next few days. Then I can participate in EKH's poll!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
want REAL commitment ?
Have EM now require 3k,? 4k? all in (creating new SIL - moving further to the front, and maybe a new "T" ) !!., now that would be a # you can "take to the bank" :-) then sit back and count the really committed! -Financially
Would you put down $3,000 or $4,000 all in, non-refundable?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I reserved to $1,000 all in in May 2016 (18,706), have only used 1 email address, and I am in the same quandry. I did email them a screen shot of my "rejection" with my pertinent information loaded this past Friday after attempting to commit on various devices. I received a confirmation email almost immediately, so I am sure they are working furiously on this issue and hope for a resolution in the next few days. Then I can participate in EKH's poll!
You don't have to wait! The first post explaining the poll says "Are you locked in, or will you soon lock-in, as Elio needs us to do?"

You certainly qualify!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lock_nuts.jpg

Top Bottom