• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

8/19/2014 - Arklatexhomepage.com - Elio Applies For Dept. Of Energy Loan....

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This article not only covers the ATVM loan application but also has some info from Paul Elio about the $30 million in additional funding that Elio Motors is also working on which we already know is supposed to be used to complete the vehicle development program.
Great information. Thanks for sharing. :-) Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"... this past Saturday, 412 buyers pre-ordered the vehicle...". Nice! 28,000+ ..
OK, I think even if just the added 30m is announced, order rates will continue to advance. At the current rate 40k is expected. If the Engine, other prototypes or some crash testing happens, that will be a even bigger boost. So based on that, if we get rate increases before Sept 15th seems that 50k orders by Jan1 is possible.
Yes-Yes, I'm a bit fixated on the subject :-)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the government is obligated to respond in a certain time frame on this?

the only time a response within a certain time frame is involved is when they demand info/money/whatever from us .... the government on the other hand customarily structures things to where they don't have to respond in a certain time frame .. :confused:

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as I have found there is no set timeframe. As Jim said unfortunately it appears to be just whenever the government gets around to it.
And I guess the follow-up question, and one that no one knows the answer to or probably wants to ask, is:
What happens to EM if they get turned down? Are we done?

Top Bottom