• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Pool Needs To Be Started. A Guess About The Date The First Elio Gets Delivered.

jdkeats

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the discussion about our Elio's have nothing to do with a real car, maybe we need to have a pool on the closest guess on the first delivery date.
You need to have your guess in by 12/31/14

just post your guess.

What do you win? IDK

this not about prototypes this is about an official delivered car.

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
First one won't be delivered I'm guessing, it'll prolly be picked up! My guess is Nov 1st...the 1st Elio going to consumers will be ready for pick up or shipping! They'll fire up the production line while everyone is still on a sugar high from Halloween...they'll hafta start out with a creamsicle & a licorice for the holiday! :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the discussion about our Elio's have nothing to do with a real car, maybe we need to have a pool on the closest guess on the first delivery date.
You need to have your guess in by 12/31/14

just post your guess.

What do you win? IDK

this not about prototypes this is about an official delivered car.
I think there was a poll taken sometime ago covering this subject. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think there was a poll taken sometime ago covering this subject. :) Z
Really Z? And because there any have been one done, way back when, do you really want to rain on the parade now? :(

Z, that just doesn't sound like the "positive" Z that we all know and love. :confused:

Assuming that such a poll does exsist; how many 1000's have come on board since that poll was taken? And they have NOT had the opportunity to be heard. :eek:

So come on, Z. . . . . . . Let's be positive and encourage this new poll. :rolleyes:

Here. . . . . , I'll take a shot at it: MUSIC MAN thinks the 1st Elio will roll off the assembly line on NOVEMBER 21st, 2015. Just in time to make us ALL some happy turkey's for Thanksgiving! :)

Your turn, Z. :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really Z? And because there any have been one done, way back when, do you really want to rain on the parade now? :(

Z, that just doesn't sound like the "positive" Z that we all know and love. :confused:

Assuming that such a poll does exsist; how many 1000's have come on board since that poll was taken? And they have NOT had the opportunity to be heard. :eek:

So come on, Z. . . . . . . Let's be positive and encourage this new poll. :rolleyes:

Here. . . . . , I'll take a shot at it: MUSIC MAN thinks the 1st Elio will roll off the assembly line on NOVEMBER 21st, 2015. Just in time to make us ALL some happy turkey's for Thanksgiving! :)

Your turn, Z. :D
I need to figure out when #6010 should be produced so #6011 occurs before or by the week of my birthday. Then I can choose a date. How is that for a non-answer? :-) Z

jdkeats

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ok, Since I started this particular stupid thread, I will make my prediction

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

April 1st 2016

okay second question who has the lowest number in line on this forum?

Reactions: DWR
Top Bottom